Around Life 3
November 24, 2008Posted by on
· Week before last, i went to my cousin brother’s wedding at my native place. Ever since i have been going to meet my grandies here, i haven’t seen an iota of change in the way that the dusty town looks…the biggest problem being that of sanitation…i think half of the population of the town still defecates in public. The situation is no different in the cities.
· My dad actually remembered the full name of a Left Out in his school football team when he was 10. It was heartening to see him so happy to meet up with his old friends and after years altogether. More than the wedding he seemed more interested in looking for his peers and catching up on old times. 🙂
· This Diwali i tried my hand at cooking and prepared Gobi Mutter referring to an old recipe book that i picked up from my mum’s book collection. Contrary to everybody’s expectations, i pulled it off very well and the friends that i had invited over couldn’t stop praising my first culinary attempt.
· Office is mundane as usual.
· Watched Doordarshan for an hour (I’m not lying!!).
· Planning for my parents’ 25th wedding anniversary.Ideas are welcome!!!!!!