Meira pehla tag!
July 1, 2010Posted by on
Meira who ensures happy hours with her direct-dil-se writing for the readers of her blog has tagged me for a different sort of a list. Let’s see if I come up with anything close to interesting.
Have you ever wanted something that only women are supposed to want – like bags, shoes, clothes, creams, perfumes, babies, flowers? A peaceful home and a happy family? Have you ever been afraid of the dark or of insects? As a kid did you ever want to play ‘teacher-teacher’, cooking or did you like playing with a doll? Have you ever enjoyed cooking? Bought something in pink? Loved chocolates?
Well nobody knows what women really want and I guess any person researching on the topic would surely know what it is to RE-SEARCH!
There are certain points that might not exactly reflect as direct answers to Meira’s tag but somehow make it to the list.
1. There was a girl, Tanvi (I know I should not mention names, but was she beautiful!!) in my class when I was 5. I loved to play ghar-ghar with her.
2. I can’t not fold the sheets/blanket that I slept in at night in the morning. In fact, I do it for my roommates as well.
3. I’d surely like to have my own house, my family and kids. I have kinda figured out how my house would look like.
4. I like to cook. Ahem, whatever I can :). I like to cook for others. Only to get praised.
5. I got a net book this summer, which all girls call cho-cute (Argh! I hate that. C’mon gals its convenient)
6. I wish our clothes and shoes were as cheap (I mean the price) as girls’.
7. I would want to have as much patience as my mother.
8. I wish I had as much convincing power.
9. Man! This is tough…
10. Tanvi, if you are reading this, I have imagined you after all these years. And I know you are as beautiful. I AM AVAILABLE.
C’mon it’s MY blog Meira. Thanks for my first tag.
Cartoon from : toonpool.com